Wednesday, April 21, 2010

6x1...2

hmmm. If i were to design part two to 6x1 I would make a project that allows us to shoot on film, develop it, and then use techniques from the cameraless filmmaking assignment to add to it. I know we got to use other peoples film strips for the cameraless project, but it would have been nice to be able to revisit those techniques later in the semester when we had more experience and had a better sense of what could be done when combining different methods of filmmaking.

I would also make a claymation type project in 6x1 part 2. I did a version of that for my video race project, and it would be cool to have a structured assignment for it. it was really fun, and i would love to learn technical things to help with that sort of animation.

I would also like to have more "rough theater" experiences on days that our projects are due. i loved watching our video races in the fort, and if there were other cool ways to view our finished projects, it would be really awesome.

I would also like to do a project using the regular 8 camera where it is more of an experimental project that requires us to uses geometric shapes, because the way it is projected with four frames in one is already kind of geometric and experimental in itself, and it would be fun to try to use that to our advantage in an experimental, one minute film.

No comments:

Post a Comment